While working on BlueDevil 1.1 we've found time to release the third "patch release" of our KDE Bluetooth Stack, so here is the changelog:
- Fixed requestPin helper by flushing cout buffer
- Fixed requestConfirmation by passing the correct arguments
- BUG: 267302 (crash reproducible for example with an iPhone)
- Improved wizard device name detection.
- Fixed "Send files" in some system by being sure that the defaultAdapter is NOT discovering.
With this version we're releasing also libbluedevil 1.8.1, with the following changelog:
- Workarounded bluez consistency for default adapter (this will fix some adapter detection errors).
- Added a new signal to fix device scanning
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/libbluedevil; cd libbluedevil; git checkout v1.8.1
The new version of libbluedevil is a dependency of the 1.0.3, so be sure to install them both! without the new library the wizard's won't work!
Well, this is it for now, stay tunned because we'll start to publish information about 1.1 soon!
Subscribe via RSS