Finally I have had the energy and the time to hunt the damn crashes that have been affecting BlueDevil since the beginning, fixing them has been relatively easy, be able to reproduce them instead has been quite time exhausting.
Once I fixed all those damn crashes I proceeded to do bug triage and managed to fix all of the confirmed bugs, or said in another way BlueDevil is virtually bug free bug list :)
The changelog looks as follow:
Fixes for 1.0.7, 1.1.4, 1.2.3 and 1.3-rc2
- BUG: 298633 // Crash in kded daemon (ObexFtp module)
- BUG: 279911 // Crash after receiving a file
- BUG: 297785 //Not confirmed if it is fixed
- Updated pin databse for more automatic experience
Fixes for 1.1.4. 1.2.3 and 1.3-rc2
- BUG: 286466 // Be able to pair WiiMotes (needs BlueZ 4.96)
- BUG: 276911 // Pairing Keyboards with SSPairing (Bluetooth 2.2)
- BUG: 291708 // Now we show again the small overlay icon
Fixes only for 1.3-rc2
- BUG: 284052 // Nasty crash every time adapter is unplugged
Now I can proceed and create new bugs by continuing with BlueDevil 2.0 and Screen Management.