After few months of work, we're glad to announce the availability of Kamoso 2.0-alpha2.
Despite of being an alpha version, it has demostrated to perform quite stable in all the test we did during the alpha1 (this was a private release), in fact judging by the feedback we got
this version is way more stable than 1.0.5, so give it a try!
- Kamoso now uses QtGstreamer
- Improvements in the interface (by Andrew Lake)
- New semaphore
- Make "action" non hidden features by adding a new button to "share".
- Added "share" button to improve feature discoverability.?
- Better Nepomuk integration
- No more audio/video synchronitation problems.
- Crash when switching from "Record Video" to "Photo" mode (some times)
- We need test in different environments with different webcams.
- Take picture and then upload it to Facebook.
- Record a video, and then upload it to Youtube
With this version we're confident of the quality and future that Kamoso can achieve, because of that when 2.0-final is released, we will move Kamoso to kdereview, and if accepted to extragear/multimedia.
Source Tarball can be downloaded at:
Powered by Blogilo