BlueDevil 1.0.6, 1.1.3, 1.2.2 and 1.3-rc1
This weekend I proposed myself to clean the BlueDevil's bug list, at the beginning of the weekend the list had 42 bugs (including wishes), at this moment it has 18.
When I started the bug triage process, I realize that we had too much crashes so I decided to sit down and fix'em all, well I think I did and because of that we're releasing new versions for each branch including a new one (1.3) which is the only one that includes a huge change in the KDE Daemon that fixes a bunch of crashes.
Fixed in 1.0:
- 270064: Crash in bluedevil-wizard while broswing a device in dolpin
- 280908: Crash in bluetooth input helper
- 282280: Crash upon removing bluetooth device
- 269814: kde service krashed on blueman-manager start
- 271427: bluedevil crash renaming a disapeared device
- 277992: Removed mouse from device list in KCM while using the connection wizard crashed the KCM
- 273144: Crash after recieve a file
- 274772: Cancelling transfer from mobile phone results in technical error message
- Fixed pairing when the PIN is asked from outside (this happened only some times)
Fixes only affecting 1.1 adn 1.2: