Kamoso 2.0 Velázquez released
We're proud to announce the final version of Kamoso Velázquez, the KDE picture/video retriever !
In this release we've focused all the effort on getting the most stable release possible, and so far we think that we've reached that goal until it's matching our expectatives. This version is more important than what it seems, with this release we're making a new technology switch towards QtGstreamer, a technology that we hope will allow us to offer a stable, consistent and scalable application.
These are the main features of Kamoso 2.0:
- Take pictures from your webcam
- Record videos from your webcam
- Per device video settings
- Support for multiple cameras
- Upload the pictures directly to facebook (need kipi-plugins)
- Upload the videos to youtube
The source tarball can be downloaded from: